Re: Fedora Orphaned Package Removal: November 29th 2007

On Tuesday 20 November 2007, Hans de Goede wrote:

> I see openct, opencs and pcsc-tools listed, didn't we go through a lot
> of effort during FC-6 / F-7 to get smartcard support integrated, isn't
> this need to support certain cards / features then?

Yes.  I'm sure there's quite a bit of end user demand for these packages -
I've had the intention to check every now and then if someone has claimed
ownership and if not, ask around on the opensc-devel list if some potential
maintainers would be lurking there.