InstantMirror-0.2 Release

http://fedorapeople.org/~wtogami/temp/InstantMirror-release/InstantMirror-0.2-0.fc8.noarch.rpm
http://fedorapeople.org/~wtogami/temp/InstantMirror-release/InstantMirror-0.2-0.fc8.src.rpm
http://fedorapeople.org/~wtogami/temp/InstantMirror-release/InstantMirror-0.2.tar.bz2
bzr branch http://fedorapeople.org/~wtogami/temp/InstantMirror/

Thanks to Ed Swierk's quick hacking, this theoretically is the first somewhat working version of InstantMirror. See the TODO file for bug warnings and the SELinux workaround.

We still don't have a hosted.fp.org project setup yet so the above is only the temporary location. Until we have that permanent project setup, please report bugs and make suggestions for improvement here in this thread.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com