Re: WTF? Inaccessible bug reports?

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Terje Rosten wrote:
However I start the install from grub (one more cdrom saved :-) and then
I need the images/ directory.

(In fact, all I need to do is to cp the images/ dir from Fedora spin to
Everything spin.)

Sigh. This is the first thing I do after rsyncing the Everything/ tree to my local mirror. RelEng, is there any way we could get images/ under Everything/, too? (Moving forward, that is -- I'm not requesting it be retroactive.) With hardlinks the space shouldn't matter, right?
 Thanks in advance for the consideration either way. :-)

     Jima