alpha/beta software in Fedora 8?

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:57:18 UTC 2007

Adam Tkac wrote:
 > I've put this software to F8 because it has nice new features. Some
 > bugs is tax for them.

 > 9.5 will come into beta stage very soon.

These two are quite valid reasons that you as maintainer are the person
best qualified to make a decision about.  Thank you for providing them!

> I don't think that users use newest
> Fedora on important servers

This one, however, is not a reason to use in making these decisions.
People may want to use the newest Fedora on their important servers and
if so, we want them to be able to.  This is something we should strive
for consciously even if subconsciously we decide to let another feature
slip in ;-)

-Toshio