Maintainers Responsibility (was alpha/beta software in Fedora 8)

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 07:33 +0100, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> On 11/28/2007 06:56 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> >
> > We had
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/MaintainerResponsibilityPolicy
> > which was never finished; the only thing in there is "Maintain
> > stability for users".  I honestly don't see how you can be much more
> > specific without introducing needless bureaucracy.  After all, the
> > alpha releases of some projects are more stable then the full releases
> > of others.
>
> This seems pretty much perfect, actually.  What does it need in order to
> be "finished"?

Really it's just looking for some feedback from the mailing lists.  I
started an e-mail on it before the holiday, just haven't had time to
send it yet.

/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple fedoraproject org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E