Re: rpms/postfix/devel postfix.spec,1.60,1.61

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 11:04 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Upstream doesn't support loading them on the fly, so if it's
> enabled it means installing postfix pulls in mysql and posgresql. :(

Ok, so why don't we do it the Debian way: Compile postfix with both
PostgreSQL and MySQL support, and then provice dict_pgsql.so with
postfix-pgsql rpm (or same for -mysql package):

# dpkg -L postfix-pgsql
/.
/usr
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/postfix
/usr/lib/postfix/dict_pgsql.so
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/postfix-pgsql
/usr/share/doc/postfix-pgsql/README.Debian
/usr/share/doc/postfix-pgsql/copyright
/usr/share/doc/postfix-pgsql/changelog.Debian.gz

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE