LTSP 5 on Fedora

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:28:39 UTC 2007

On 10/1/07, Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
> Eric Harrison said that he's hoping to get the LTSP 5 bits into Fedora,
> after that point he'll need other people to help maintain the packages
> in Fedora.  I'm meeting him in Oregon next weekend to get started on this.

I blame myself.  I meant to work on this over the summer, but I never
was able to cobble together a couple of spare systems to start working
on the client/server packages in a coordinated way. Everytime I was
able to snag a spare computer I ended up needing to put qnx on it and
use it for software development for real work.

-jef