Notes for Fedora 8 Test 3

Eric Sandeen sandeen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 02:31:18 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> Fedora 8 Test 3 has been pushed to mirrors and will be available as per
> the release schedule. In the official announcement, we intend to list
> any import changes as well as bugs and since I haven't been paying close
> attention as before in between the last test release and this one, I
> would love to get some help with that.
>
> If you are a rawhide user and noticed any major changes after test 3
> (new features, new packages, user visible things) and if there are major
> issues that we need to highlight, do let me know either here or offlist.
> Thanks.
>
> Rahul

One thing I noticed from last go-round, not strictly related to notes,
but in the release announcement I think we should link directly to:

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/7.92/

instead of:

http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora.html

imho... the latter is too many clicks away from what you're announcing.

Thanks,
-Eric