technical question

Casey Dahlin cjdahlin at ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 4 06:37:50 UTC 2007

Well welcome aboard.

This might have been the harder way to do things. I assumed that you
didn't know the root (administrator) password either.

Well, with luck you'll never have to do this again :)

I will mention again that fedora-devel-list is where the engineers do
the grunt work on fedora, and they really can't do tech support. The
users list is for these kinds of questions:

Hope I helped. Now to bed. :)

--CJD