Problems with recent F7 updates comps-f7.xml

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Oct 4 19:25:10 UTC 2007

I do F7 kickstart installs here and I add a repo line for the F7 updates
so that they get installed automatically.  Today I get an error from
anaconda complaining that it can't find the comps-f7.xml file, though it
does download it fine.  I'm guessing that it is actually a parsing
error, though no diagnostics make it into anaconda.log.  I did a
successful install on the 1st, so the change must be recent.

Any ideas?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com