Unsponsored Comaintainers

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Sat Oct 6 01:38:57 UTC 2007

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> For this sort of work, it would be ideal if the comaintainer could commit to
> the package but not build or push.

  I've mentioned this before during conversations on the subject, but I
think it would be good if the upstream comaintainer could kick off scratch
builds.
  Yeah, I know -- that makes things *way* easier for the Koji folks.  ;-)
However, I suspect it wouldn't be a huge amount of extra overhead between
restricting builds and restricting non-scratch builds.  Anyone with more
intimate knowledge want to confirm or deny?
  Thanks for taking the initiative on this.

      Jima