bodhi update problem

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Sat Oct 6 15:27:57 UTC 2007

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 01:49:05PM -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Here's a patch for considering group-acls as part of authentication check.

Thanks again for the patch, Toshio.  However, after a quick run through bodhi's
test cases, it seemed to break in a couple of places..

> +               filter(lambda x: x in identity.current.groups, groups):

The second group tuple from get_pkg_pushes looks like this: (['cvsextras'], [])
So, I assume the above should be filtering through groups[0].

> +    pNotify = [pkg['packageListings'][0]['owneruser']]
> +    pAllowed = [notify[0]]

I'm assuming s/notify/pNotify/

If all of my assumptions are correct, I'll commit the fixes, and update
our production instance.

Thanks!

luke