OpenSceneGraph-devel woes on F-7/FC-6 ExcludeArch change in stable release

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:19:47 UTC 2007

Ralf Corsepius has updated OpenSceneGraph-devel in F-7 and FC-6 to
ExcludeArch: ppc64

He did this on a stable release without blocking any excludearch bugs
or notifiying anyone as far as I can tell!

This has been a real pain for me and I'm a little upset that package
maintainers who depend on OSG-devel were not notified.  If I missed
some email then I apologize.

Is there not some procedure or guideline for adding excludearch on a
package in a stable release?