better install experience

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 10 21:20:58 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I thought about it and want to put my two pence in the ring:
If you use linux for the first time you will probably get a live cd/dvd
first. This means there should be a simple way to install from such a cd
(is it? I just don't know).
If this way exists it seems that this is the place where to put the
ntfsresize option. So we could add the resize step to the live cd and
leave the default anaconda untouched, as normal users of the standard
dvd will probably resize their partitions before they even finish the
download.

what do you think?

--
Christoph Höger <choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de>