Plan for tomorrows (20071011) FESCO meeting

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 05:02:36 UTC 2007

Brian Pepple said the following on 10/10/2007 11:23 AM Pacific Time:
> Hi,
>
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:
>
> /topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora
>
> There's nothing on the schedule for tomorrow so if you want something
> to be discussed, send a note to the list in reply to this mail and I'll
> add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics in the meeting
> while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

Need to follow-up on the remaining unfinished features from last week:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/FeatureList

In particular:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureLaptopImprovements
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNetworkManager
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureVirtSecurity

The feature pages need to reflect what is 100% done and push unfinished items to a new wiki page for Fedora 9.

Thank you,
John