Bluetooth activation

Carlo Cassinelli carlo.cassinelli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:23:41 UTC 2007

I have a thinkpad T43 width fedora 8 test3 installed, and there is a big
bluetooth's bug. The Fn+F5 button to activate/deactivate the interface it
does not work, when the interface is activated before the loading of kernel
the key work, but as soon as the fedora 8 test3 kernel is loaded this key
does not work and the interface cannot be activated.
If the bluetooth is activated before the loading of fedora 8 this works
well, I think it is not a problem of bluez but of the kernel.
I have last kernel and the all system is up to date.

Sorry for my english.

Solutions?