xdg-menu, icewm and bluecurve-icon-theme's missing sym-links.

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:52:52 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm the maintainer of icewm.
Currently, icewm uses a pyxdg-based script to auto-generate its menus
using the default bluecurve icon theme.
A couple of weeks ago redhat-artwork was broken into a number of sub
packages. All the bluecurve icons were pushed into their own
bluecurve-icon-theme package.
However, the old package contained a number of syn-links that are no
longer included in the new package. (E.g. gnome-terminal.png ->
icon-terminal.png; mozilla-icon.png -> icon-web-browser.png; etc)

Does anyone know if pyxdg is capable of handling the new icon names?
(Read: Attach icon-terminal.png to gnome-terminal, etc)
(My -devel machine is currently dead [vmware problem] so I can really
test it right now)

- Gilboa