Ekiga working for anyone?

Lubomir Kundrak lkundrak at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 14:47:04 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 09:53 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > >It is working for me.  I just used it earlier today.  I am on my
> > >laptop with the newest rawhide using the internal VIA chipset
> > >soundcard for playback and the USB mic from recording.
> > WORKSFORME, what version/dist are you having problems on?
>
> Rawhide. Talking to both Ekiga running on windows and to Xmeeting on a Mac.
> I wonder if it's a problem with a specific codec -- I vaguely remember
> vaguely reordering them when playing around with the settings, and maybe
> something broken is coming up first.

Could you please file a bug? Also, please install ekiga-debuginfo,
produce a stack trace and all that to the bug.

Maybe attach a configuration of ekiga (produced with something like
"gconftool-2 --dump /apps/ekiga", dunno if this one actually works) and
details about you audio hardware to the bug.

Thanks,