1680 x 1050 with intel driver?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:34:26 UTC 2007

Well as per your subject line my HP nx7400 is doing 1680x1050 with no
problems. It should be able to do 1920x1200 too I think. You should
also be able to get the latest version of the intel driver from the
freedesktop.org git repo and compile it against the Fedora x-server
with no problems if you want some of the later changes to the driver.
I did so about a month or so ago without major issues.

Peter