Anybody see my wine 0.9.47???

Andreas Bierfert andreas.bierfert at lowlatency.de
Wed Oct 17 18:49:34 UTC 2007

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:56:21 +0200
Gilboa Davara <gilboad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like a minor packaging problem. (Most likely new stub DLLs)
>
> error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>    /usr/lib/wine/msvcirt.dll.so
>    /usr/lib/wine/qmgr.dll.so
>

> RPM build errors:
>     Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>    /usr/lib/wine/msvcirt.dll.so
>    /usr/lib/wine/qmgr.dll.so

Hi,

I know about the issue but due to being sick an a bit overworked I could not
fix it. Strange thing is: This did not happen on my mock builds so after
test-building and testing the new version a bit I just blindly pushed the
builds. Sorry for the issue I will push new builds tonight.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Bierfert, B.Sc.        | http://awbsworld.de      | GPG: C58CF1CB