rpms/beryl-manager/devel dead.package, NONE, 1.1 Makefile, 1.1, NONE beryl-manager-0.1.4-pidof.patch, 1.1, NONE beryl-manager.spec, 1.12, NONE sources, 1.9, NONE

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 01:06:21 UTC 2007

On 10/21/07, Sebastian Vahl <ml at deadbabylon.de> wrote:
> Do you mean this one?
> http://gitweb.opencompositing.org/?p=users/crdlb/fusion-icon;a=tree
>
> There are existing two fusion-icon trees in compiz' git. Both of them are in
> the subtree for users. The other one seems to be quite old.
> The one above seems to be easy to package because it's based on python.  In a
> five-minutes-test based on an initially spec it also seems to work quite
> well. But your right: There should be released an official tarball/version
> first.

once the installer uses a Makefile .. then setup.py .. then they added
some new files .. then they removed some files ... and just recently
they've done a full rewrite ... thats why i think its better for them
to release an official tarball first before started doing any real
packaging for it ..

On 10/21/07, Sebastian Vahl <ml at deadbabylon.de> wrote:
> Thanks. I wasn't aware of this one. And also not that libcompizconfig and
> compizconfig-backend-gconf are also in review. So there's maybe time to get

libcompizconfig barely made it before the freeze ...ccs-backend-gconf
and ccs-python just passed review and waiting for cvs .. ccsm still
under review .. i'll add ccs-backend-kconfig later

> also compizconfig-backend-kconf in a review. At least that they also have
> released a tarball for compiz 0.6:
> http://releases.compiz-fusion.org/0.6.0/compizconfig-backend-kconfig-0.6.0.tar.bz2

ey? .. they already put the tarball there? .. on 18th oct they
announce they are still preparing for 0.6.0 release, but seems like
they've put some bits there ...

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru