Should we settle on one SSL implementation?

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 15:34:54 UTC 2007

Tomas Mraz wrote:
> These bugs were filled for tracking purposes I fully understand that
> some overworked maintainers will skip over them. But I think we'd like
> to eventually port everything security relevant if at all possible.

This sounds like something that FESCo should get involved with, as it's
a rather large, sweeping engineering effort.  Can someone summarize the
points for why this should happen and place it as a feature proposal on
the wiki?  Maybe we can discuss it during this week's meeting if the
timing works out...