Some thoughts about firmware inclusion.

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Oct 23 20:30:24 UTC 2007

Le mardi 23 octobre 2007 à 14:59 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III a écrit :

> NM> Then that's not true free software, and has no place in
> NM> Fedora.
>
> I'm glad you've appointed yourself the sole arbiter of "true free
> software" for all of us.

I did it the hard way for Java apps for years and I don't see why others
should have dispensations no one would have given me for my stuff then
or now just because figuring how to rebuild stuff is hard.

We should declare ELF a firmware format too, it's executed in a "KVM",
that should solve 99% of our rebuilding problems

--
Nicolas Mailhot