how to enable forbidden multimedia in Rawhide?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:43:01 UTC 2007

Is there a drop-in way of enabling multimedia in fedora 8 devel
version (rawhide)?

I wanted to pay for fluendo codec pack but they don't accept AmEx :(

I don't wan't to recompile anything.

AFAIK there are no 3rd party rpm repos that have multimedia rpms but
that would work for me great if there are any.

Any ideas how to enable multimedia in rawhide?

ps. I live in Europe so it is legal for me to enable multimedia.

Thank you in advance,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/