Request permission to break always use system libs rule for asc-2.0

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 05:39:48 UTC 2007

Looking back to my first message I see that I wrote:

 > 2) Create paragui/paragui-devel and SDL-mm/SDL-mm-devel
 > packages from the asc source tarball.

I realize on reading this over that it's unclear whether I meant those
to be separate packages in the srpm sense or in the rpm sense.  If
that's the source of confusion (which may or may not be, I don't know.)
then I apologize for causing confusion.  This would be clearer if stated as:

   2) Create paragui and SDL-mm binary rpms from the asc source rpm.

-Toshio