repoview & templates in Fedora site

Thu Oct 25 18:05:39 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 13:47 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 10:45 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > Hi all, is there a place where the "modified" repoview used in the
> > Fedora site could be found? I really could use the layout (where package
> > pages do not include the version in their name). I'm trying to tweak the
> > original 0.5.2 to get the same result but it is not that easy...
>
> 1. use repoview 0.6

I tried 0.6.1... With that one I could not see immediately how to get
the (small) group list to appear on the left pane of the pages (and I
had to patch it to avoid problems with non ascii characters in, for
example, changelog entries). It looked like the required information was
not exported to the kid templates... (if I understand things correctly)
I probably should take another look at it.

I was just trying again with 0.5.2 after not being very successfull with
0.6.1.

> 2. I've got some fedora-specific ones, now that'll be in the repoview
> pkg in f8 this afternoon.

You mean templates? I'll take a look later.
Thanks very much!
-- Fernando