Package XYZ is not signed

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:58:26 UTC 2007

On 10/28/07, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
> We don't have auto-sign yet.  Which is the main reason we don't have
> signed rawhide packages.

I think if we are serious about making rawhide day-to-day friendly to
encourage 'normal' people (aka Norms) to become part of the rawhide
testing process we'll need to autosign..something.  Is there a feature
page for roadmapping rawhide non-toxic?

I think greg's right that bootable usbsticks are a pretty interesting
target as a testing platform for pre-release testing.

We just need to work out a reasonable transition from the usb stick to
gold release upgrade of the main system and we can add some assurance
that the pre-release bits are not being tampered with.

-jef"I want a 4 gig usb stick shaped like the fedora logo that I can
dedicate to rawhide testing"spaleta