RadeonHD driver status

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 19:58:57 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 16:55 +0100, Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:

> IMHO, current xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd could be made available via the F8
> updates repos. Yes, it has a few issues, but then it does work for many
> people, no software is without bugs, and no one is forced to install it.

Avivo doesn't work at 1680x1050, radeonhd does. Avivo locked up and
crashed on me all the time, I haven't had radeonhd do that.

I think whoever says that Avivo works better maybe should try them both
themselves.

Trever
--
"SMOG: Evidence of lack of faith. It is the result of needing to see
what you breath." -- Harl Adams