KDE logout options with F8

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 03:07:07 UTC 2007

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:17:18 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> So the question is, is there any way at all to get KDM by default
> when users select KDE during installation or is there none?

Sure, in release notes for KDE you tell them to uncheck gdm.  Seriously
this is the choose your own adventure install type we're talking
about.  There is a reason it's marked as a default and not a
mandatory.  They can opt out of gdm and then the kdm which comes in
kdebase will be the only one left to use.

--
Jesse Keating