KDE logout options with F8

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 31 03:24:37 UTC 2007

Bill Nottingham wrote:
>>> Bug number?
>> Don't have it handy. This was many months (or years) back.
>
> OK, let me recap:
>
> - You're uninterested in solving the current bug

If that would be the case, why would I have discussed the bug in the
first place?

> - You're interested in pushing a different agenda

You shouldn't accuse people of pushing agendas without specifying what
agenda it is. I could do the same and we wouldn't have progressed anywhere.

> - You're supporting it with anecdotal evidence you can't verify

I could spend sometime digging it out possibly but I don't see the point
since I get personally accused of pushing unknown agendas instead. End
of discussion.

Rahul