KDE logout options with F8

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:31:03 UTC 2007

On 10/31/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> It would be fantastic if the backend was more neutral like you said
> since there are people who might want to run any display manager with
> any desktop environment. Meanwhile, throwing around accusations instead
> of looking at what KDE maintainers as well as users want in Fedora is
> counter productive. Just a while back I was accused of having an agenda
> against KDE [1]. Now I get accused of having an agenda towards KDE [2].
> I guess, the next one to follow would be XFCE [3]. Others would accuse
> Red Hat of crippling KDE and the routine will continue.  Next time,
> don't wonder why.
>
> Rahul
>
> [1]https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-games-list/2007-September/msg00047.html
>
> [2]https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-October/msg02680.html
>
> [3]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/XfceLive

While I agree with what you have said in this thread, I certainly got
the impression you were doing everything within your means to avoid
having any kde games in the games spin.  I really don't know why you
brought that up here, if you want to continue the discussion about the
games spin, please add to the thread on the games list or in private
with me.  Thank you.  Sheesh.