KDE logout options with F8

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 16:44:20 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> My arguments have remained purely technical so far and please do point
> out where I have expressed any hostility. It seems the other way around
> to me.

I'm seeing it expressed in both directions, though you might not be
aware of it.  For instance, complaining to me about how other people
suck and are accusing you of having various agendas is a form of
hostility toward the other people, and when you brought it up in the
direct mail to me which had no relation to my post, I'm reading it as:

"This idea seems great, but stop accusing me of stuff.  Others were too.
  If we suck, it's no wonder why".  This immediately puts me on the
defensive as I'm wondering what I said to provoke this reaction from you.

Again, you are a former Fedora Board member.  Please find better places
to express your dissatisfaction(s).  In other words, knock it off (not
just you).  I'm tired of the bickering, and this is detracting from the
main point I was making:

We are looking to have a more neutral backend.  This is good for both
KDE and GNOME.