rpms/empathy/devel .cvsignore, 1.6, 1.7 empathy.spec, 1.7, 1.8 sources, 1.6, 1.7

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Oct 3 01:23:43 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 19:29 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Ummm, haven't we been in feature freeze for a bit?
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/FeatureFreezePolicy

Hmm. I didn't think this feature was significant enough that it would
break the freeze (since Empathy isn't an "essential" or default
package); but if I can disable it if that would be preferred. (It's
theoretically just an additional "--disable-voip" option to the
configure script.)

My thinking on it is (as Kevin pointed out in an earlier reply) that
it's an additional feature that does not alter anything already
in-place. Also, if I disabled it now it would probably end up being
re-enabled after GA, so enabling it now means that we get that extra bit
of testing from Rawhide users.

If needed, I can happily push a new build with the VoIP stuff disabled.

Thanks; and sorry for the slight confusion.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479