Freeze over for Fedora 8 Test 3 - Still in continual development freeze

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 21:38:58 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating said the following on 10/03/2007 02:18 PM Pacific Time:
> We have lifted the Fedora 8 Test 3 freeze from rawhide.  Builds from
> devel/ now continue to go into rawhide each night.  However we are
> still under continual development freeze so we ask you to please keep
> your changes to bugfix in nature.  This is somewhat self policing, as
> an attempt to lower the bar for getting fixes into the release.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/FeatureList

In addition, if you are a feature owner please update the status of your feature page if it is not at 100% complete.  If there is functionality that is not completed, please rework the feature page to reflect what is finished for Fedora 8 so that the feature can be considered "complete" as described.  Please create a new feature page for Fedora 9 functionality you plan to create later.

This will help testers of F8T3 and users of GA to have a clear understanding what new functionality is present and expected to work.

Thank you,
John Feature Wrangler