OpenSceneGraph-devel woes on F-7/FC-6 ExcludeArch change in stable release

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:56:38 UTC 2007

On 10/8/07, Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:
> Christopher Stone wrote:
> > Why can't we develop some way for a devel package maintainer to
> > email package maintainers who buildrequire your devel package?
>
> Limited hours in the day and limited folks who know the code for
> bodhi, koji, and the other infrastructure tools to write a patch to
> implement it.

I think this would be a very useful feature, perhaps a checkbox in
bodhi to notify package maintianers who buildrequire this package
about your update?

I do not know anything about the new packagedb system, but I think
this should be easy to implement and extremely useful.

Is there some killer feature in the db that needs to be added like
figuring out which maintainers BR's a devel package?  This is just an
SQL query correct?