yum-updatesd in F8?

James Antill james.antill at redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 13:43:39 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-09 at 11:02 +0000, Mike C wrote:
> Can someone say if yum-updatesd will be in F8 final - and if so whether it
> really works or not?  It never did for me in F7.

 There is a package in F8 called yum-updatesd, however that package is
completely different to the one in F7 and should have fixed a lot (if
not all) of the problems.
 In fact you can even do:

yum install yum-updatesd --enablerepo=development

...if you want to install that version on your F7 machines. Also if you

--
James Antill <james.antill at redhat.com>
Red Hat