EPEL report week 40 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Oct 10 16:02:13 UTC 2007

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Reports/Week40

(sorry, report late again, but as you can see -- you didn't miss
anything ;-) )
----

= Weekly EPEL Summary =

Week 40/2007

== Most important happenings ==

 * Nothing major

== EPEL SIG Meeting ==

Canceled.

== Stats ==

=== General ===

Number of EPEL Contributors 1

We welcome 1 new contributors: afsilva

=== EPEL 5 ===

Number of source packages: 682

Number of binary packages:  1314

There are 12 new Packages:

 * aget | Console download accelerator
 * cvsweb | Web interface for CVS repositories
 * ejabberd | A distributed, fault-tolerant Jabber/XMPP server
 * flashrom | Simple program for reading/writing BIOS chips content
 * kile | (La)TeX source editor and TeX shell
 * python-basemap | Plots data on map projections (with continental and
political boundaries)
 * quilt | Scripts for working with series of patches
 * qwt-doc | Documentation of qwt
 * qwt | Qt Widgets for Technical Applications
 * rpmrebuild | A tool to build rpm file from rpm database
 * smbldap-tools | User and group administration tools for Samba/OpenLDAP
 * superiotool | Simple program for detecting Super I/O on your mainboard

=== EPEL 4 ===

Number of source packages: 429

Number of binary packages:  868

There are 8 new Packages:

 * aget | Console download accelerator
 * cvsweb | Web interface for CVS repositories
 * erlang | General-purpose programming language and runtime environment
 * flashrom | Simple program for reading/writing BIOS chips content
 * python-simplejson | Simple, fast, extensible JSON encoder/decoder for
Python
 * quilt | Scripts for working with series of patches
 * smbldap-tools | User and group administration tools for Samba/OpenLDAP
 * superiotool | Simple program for detecting Super I/O on your mainboard

----
["CategoryEPELReports"]