better install experience

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Oct 11 21:21:47 UTC 2007

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 05:13:46PM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> Doesn't ring any bells.  If the attribution of "safer" was something I
> said, I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking at the time.

Someone named "dragoran" (dragoran-at-feuerpokemon-dot-de) said that, in
reference to a comment of yours where you said "If this works, there's no
reason for a kernel module to do the same thing."

<http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-October/msg00598.html>

I'm not sure exactly how this thread counts as you not replying to bug
reports.....