Dell Precision Workstation LiveCD boot menu selection problem

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 01:18:11 UTC 2007

On 10/11/07, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:
> Is there a BIOS update available for the box?  There have been a few
> BIOS bugs which have interacted poorly with certain versions of syslinux

There appears to be recent updates but they only show the changelog
from the current-1 version to the current version so I am not sure if
it addresses this issue specifically. I will give it a spin tomorrow
at work when I have access to the system.

I figured it was a syslinux problem when an old version worked but the
latest did not..

I will report success/failure in the bugzilla report.

Thanks.

/Mike