does this mean anything to anyone?

Holder, Bill Bill.Holder at sunwater.com.au
Fri Oct 12 05:07:35 UTC 2007

BUG: warning at kernel/softirq.c:138/local_bh_enable() (Not tainted)
 [<c042b0cf>] local_bh_enable+0x45/0x92
 [<c06002bd>] cond_resched_softirq+0x2c/0x42
 [<c059adf3>] release_sock+0x4f/0x9d
 [<c05c670d>] tcp_sendmsg+0x90b/0x9f9
 [<c04808a3>] core_sys_select+0x1df/0x2f3
 [<c05dec95>] inet_sendmsg+0x3b/0x45
 [<c0598731>] sock_aio_write+0xf6/0x102
 [<c045da36>] get_page_from_freelist+0x23b/0x2a5
 [<c04754ee>] do_sync_write+0xc7/0x10a
 [<c0436e71>] autoremove_wake_function+0x0/0x35
 [<c0475d47>] vfs_write+0xbc/0x154
 [<c0476342>] sys_write+0x41/0x67
 [<c0404f70>] syscall_call+0x7/0xb

this is the last message in the dmesg log after a clean boot. I know
it's probably not enough info to tell anything, but if it's nothing to
worry about I'm not going to start turning debugs and dumps etc on.

/B

Bill Holder
Systems Administrator - unix & datacomms
SunWater
Level 9, 120 Edward Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Ph: +61 7 3120 0116 Fax: +61 7 3120 0302
www.SunWater.com.au <http://www.sunwater.com.au/>

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.
Any attachments should be checked for viruses by you, before being opened. SunWater accepts no responsibility for an attachment that contains a virus.