rawhide report: 20071015 changes

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Oct 16 06:20:31 UTC 2007

Michael Schwendt <mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam <at> arcor.de> writes:
> Fight the freeze!

Don't panic. I've already rebuilt kdelibs4 and kdebase4, Rex is doing most of
the others, all the other maintainers have been informed (well in advance), and
worst case things can just be rebuilt by rel-eng (a rebuilt should be all
that's needed).

> kdebase provides libkonsolepart.so
> kdebase4 provides libkonsolepart.so
>   required by: PyKDE - 3.16.0-7.fc8.i386

Oops, sounds like I have to filter Provides here (kdebase4).
They're actually both in private directories (KParts are supposed to be
dlopened only), so I'm not sure how PyKDE ends up with an autoreq on this.

        Kevin Kofler