Small Fonts in Firefox and Thunderbird

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 03:39:02 UTC 2007

I upgraded to some package built during Tuesday (should be in
Wednesday's rawhide) that suddenly changed the menu and dialog fonts in
both Firefox and Thunderbird.  In Thunderbird the fonts of the title
bar, menus, mail listings, To, From all became smaller and difficult to
read.  The font size and appearance within reading e-mail and composer
hasn't changed.  In Firefox the menus and URL bar became similarly
small, while web pages haven't changed in appearance.

I'm guessing some font rendering thing changed?
Was this intentional or a bug?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com