CDs DVDs or netboot. Oh my!

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Oct 21 00:34:28 UTC 2007

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 04:59:26 +0630
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> We could do a torrent only release still. Some mirrors might be
> willing to carry it if we ask.

That only solves part of the problem.  We haven't done CD based
installs at all this development cycle and there is a lot of code path
for those that just hasn't seen work, certainly not work in the wide
variety of usage cases that our community throws at it.  I'm not
comfortable putting an install type out there as an official release
without having the benefit of at least a couple pre-release gauntlets.

--
Jesse Keating