Development to Official

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Oct 24 12:54:43 UTC 2007

Don't know if I worded the subject correctly, but wanted to know when
will rawhide not be geared towards F8 any longer and start towards F9
development?  I know the freeze is on, but wanted to find out when even
bugs and such would stop.

Guess I am asking to know when to stop playing with beta and gear
towards final/official updates for a while until am ready to begin F9
testing (In other words, time to change repo files to official
update/testing, instead of rawhide).

<Note> I thought I sent this last night, but didn't see it in the
archives, although in my sent folder.  So I apologize if I sent it
twice.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY