Announcing rpmfusion

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:09:56 UTC 2007

On 10/25/07, Valent Turkovic <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/12/07, Rodd Clarkson <rodd at clarkson.id.au> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm pretty sure it would be just as inappropriate for me, as a US
> > > citizen, to be in a US embassy in Spain as it would be for me to be in
> > > Seattle.
> >
> > Okay, well then include a question about citizenship in the installer
> > and use that!
> >

> > R.
>
> Yup, I support that. There a lot of us - non US fedora users and we
> would really welcome these changes.
>
> Valent from Croatia.

I'm technically a non US fedora user. But you gentlemen have to
understand the situation - RedHat's base is registered in the USA. And
RedHat's legal team has enough work to do defending itself from patent
trolls, and possibly Judases to really attempt to fight for things
like "boxed" codecs, etc.

( www.pembo13.com )