[Fwd: archivemail-0.7.0-6.fc8 successfully tagged into dist-f8 by ausil]

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Oct 26 14:44:57 UTC 2007

On Friday 26 October 2007 9:09:28 am Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 08:57:33 -0500 (CDT)
>
> "Jon Ciesla" <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:
> > Cool.  So I can probably expect a lot more of these for various
> > arches?
>
> Eventually.  Dennis should have given folks a heads up on this though.

I meant to send out notificationa and forgot to,  sorry for that.

Im going to work out a way so that you only get one email per build  unless it
fails on a secondary arch.  Otherwise you will end up getting 5 or 6 success
emails for each and every build  this will equate to alot more email for
people who rebuild often  or have alot of packages

Dennis