ALSA 1.0.15 update test kernels available

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 19:30:37 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 14:38 -0400, Chuck Ebbert wrote:

> Did it work in the previous kernel?

Ok. So -35 and -36 break for me, I'm running:

[jcm at perihelion ~]$ uname -r
2.6.23-0.214.rc8.git2.fc8

Apologies for slightly outdated version. This box isn't supposed to run
rawhide longer term - once F8 freezes, this is going to be purely a KVM
hosting box for testing contained rawhide/Factory/Unstable/others.

Using the latest mkinitrd and nash, I cannot boot or install any of
these. I will start looking at when it broke.

Jon.