KDE logout options with F8

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Oct 31 04:19:37 UTC 2007

Bill Nottingham <notting <at> redhat.com> writes:
> tcsh is available in the repo too! Let's drop users to that!

tcsh is a perfectly usable shell and there are users who love it. So it
wouldn't be that insane. Of course you'd need a POSIX-compliant /bin/sh anyway,
but defaulting to tcsh as an interactive shell would still be a valid choice,
so this is a bad comparison. (I'd switch the shell back to bash immediately, as
would most people on this list, I guess, but not everyone grew up in a
GNU/Linux/bash world. ;-) )

        Kevin Kofler