RadeonHD driver status

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Wed Oct 31 14:51:16 UTC 2007

ons, 31 10 2007 kl. 08:29 -0400, skrev Jesse Keating:
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:30:00 +0100
> David Nielsen <david at lovesunix.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm getting the same for ndesk-dbus, 3 emails to releng have gone
> > unanswered so far. Seriously I'll take get lost you filthy hippie over
> > no reply, pretty please.
> >
> > Could you dust a bit of magic on my build capabilities?
>
> 3 emails?  Seriously?  "rel-eng at fedoraproject.org" right?  What was the
> subject line?  I haven't gotten anything with 'ndesk' in the name.
>
> You just need to be able to build this for f9 and above right?

3 emails. Subject "ndesk-dbus is blocked for tag dist-f9"

Kevin told me to mail releng at fedoraproject.org, I took his authority
without double checking so there seems to be the cause of the problem.
Strangely I got not failure message either though I would have expected
that if I send it to a non-existing addy.

Regardless if I could just get f9 for now that would be great, there we
can live with a tiny bit of disruption should it happen.

Implementation plan goes as follows:
Build ndesk-dbus
Get ndesk-dbus-glib through review
Convert builds in F9 to use system ndesk-dbus

When all builds work, we can coordinate a push to F8 and F7. Ndesk-dbus
will be required to build podsleuth which is a dependency for the
upcoming Banshee so I'll work as fast as possible to not disrupt chris'
work.

- David