Spins and other development issues

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 08:01:20 UTC 2007

I am wanting to develop some RPM packages that hopefully will eventually
become part of Fedora. For the time being I would like to make them,
publish them and possibly make Spins based on them.

I am wondering what build tools, spec file editing tools, and spin tools
there are. I will be using git, which may or may not be an issue.

I am looking for tools that are automatic (like a build tree tool) and
that will help do the process (spec and spin tools).

Thank you,
Trever Adams